Cute autumn & rainy day digital stamps

Friday, October 20, 2023

rainy day digital stampsThis digital stamps set was inspired by the Norwegian summer this year😏

The place I live in is probably one of the most beautiful places in the universe, and I love the view from my kitchen window so much! 

But it rains, man, it rains a lot. 

My kids are used to the rain, and as long as it is warm outside, they put on their waterproof clothes and go outside. 

They have a lot of fun, and I am always amazed by how much joy jumping in the puddles gives them. 

I don't carry that same enthusiasm within me. 

I miss the sun a lot, and even though I try, I am easily influenced by the gray colors and cloudy sky.

Drawing and creating are my best remedies against sadness. 

So here it is, my 'Rainy Day Digital Stamps Set.' 

It includes a few illustrations of a kid playing in the rain and various accessories, along with two cute pets perfectly dressed for rainy weather. 

I truly hope you'll find immense joy while working with this collection!

rainy day digital stamps

Copyright © My Magical Sketchbook. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co